Home Builders before you check out when it comes to Pinterest, check out these 5 Home Builders utilizing Pinterest to the fullest.
Brookfield homes Toll Brothers Lennar Homes Beazer Homes
You think that Pinterest is all Pink? I say that it is ripe for GREEN$
(just as Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day was for Chick-fil-A!)
Pinterest is Sticky – 89 min average per viewer (Pinterest Users Growth)
12 million active monthly viewers (Pinterest Users Growth)
25% of consumers purchased something
after seeing it on Pinterest (Pinning down the Impact of Pinterest)
Is this enough GREEN information for you to start your own BABY STEPS to the bus with me?
Baby Step #1: Set up an account
1. Go out to www.pinterest.com
2. Select the “Request an Invite”
3. Sign up for the invite by entering your Twitter account email address. Then select the “Request Invitation”. Spoiler note - If you don’t have a business Twitter page currently, you will need to set one of those up before you sign up for an account. They accept Twitter and Facebook accounts, but currently they won’t accept a Facebook Business page login…..So email me if you need help with that!
4. Once you sign up, you will get an email like this:
5. Select the “Explore Pins”
6. This will take you to the same www.pinterest.com page that we started with, but now select the login button.
7. When getting to the login page, select the “Login with Twitter”
8. Enter in the email address that you used to request an invitation and the password. Select the “Remember Me” option and then select “Sign In”
9. That’s the completion of Pinterest Baby Steps #1. Next step - Pinterest Baby Step #2 – Terminology!