Dear friends, please let me remind you before getting overwhelmed that baby steps will get you to the bus of success without requiring a Cerebral Enhance-o-tron, causing trauma to your brain or your friends around you.
So as we step off this ledge into the vastness of pinning, we must pause and put our thinker caps on. To keep in line with the Baby Steps, we want to come up with only 3 boards. The goal of these boards would fall in line of one of these 3 life-changing questions:
1. What would be interesting to my clients?
2. What expresses the heart of my business?
3. What would be valuable for my clients to have links to?
Simple examples of this:
Boards – Daily Thoughts & Inspirations, New Uses for Old Things, & Easy Decorating ideas
Boards – Who wants dinner?!, Eat your Veggies, How Does Your Garden Grow
Boards – Pinspire, Hey Girl, and That’s Genius
So if you still are following along HERE, these boards may not make the most sense unless you read the images associated with them. Pinspire encourages pinners to create their own board in honor of their cancer journey and then share the board with them. GE chooses a board to feature each week. This board topic lines up with GE’s mission to cure the world AND it creates a sharing environment with their followers. Well played GE, well played!
So with all of this inspiration, I’ve come up with the 3 beginning boards for WebRevelation:
- Entrepreneur Motivation - as most of our clients are small to medium sized business owners, and who doesn’t need an added dose of COURAGE.
- Social Media – this has to do with what is a point of interest for our clients as all of them are online and have at least heard the distant rumbling of the social marketing herd.
- Customer Appreciation Gifts – as a business owner giving creative gifts to your clients is a PASSION of mine, so I want to share all of the goodies that I find. Not only that, but I’ll be able to post items from our own clients to this board which does in turn create cross traffic for us.
May the creative force of Calvin and Hobbes be with you as you create your new board. Follow ours to see the baby steps in progress and come back to my blog for Pinterest Baby Step #4 – Your Profile.